Have your family, friends, and community recycle their old clothes and shoes at your school! Our program is successfully improving the environment and making a positive impact in local communities. Recycling unwanted shoes and clothing limits the amount of waste that is added to our local landfills each year through school, and community, and through your support!
FACT: 9.5 million tons of waste comes from clothes and shoes each year. Don’t throw them away! Recycle and Keep It Green!
Why Should I recycle with Partner Recycling?
- We provide an attractive recycling bin to your property at no cost to you
- We completely maintain and collect the bin regularly
- We partner with local schools, religious organizations, and charities. We feel that these organizations should benefit first from their recycling efforts
- We keep funding for local programs within the community
- We ensure that recycling benefits people with the community along with people in need worldwide
Benefits of Hosting a Collection Bin:
- By hosting a bin you are setting a great example for our children, and members of the community. Show the children the importance of recycling and giving back.
- Hosting a collection bin shows your community that you are involved in supporting the environment
- By simply hosting at your school , your participation contributes to far reaching efforts that help people locally, and globally
- The proceeds of recycled clothing and textiles go to help people that really need it, instead of creating waste in a landfill